Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mark & Crystal | Wedding


Mark and Crystal got married on a beautiful August day. Separately, they are amazing individuals and together they are a dynamic team. I love how they laugh together...how they connect with each other and the ease at which they communicate. They love without question...unconditionally....and they've created a life that I don't think each of them would have ever imagined happening. I remember the moments where I stood in awe at them...just so madly in love with each other...and I felt as if I was right where I was supposed to be. Capturing these moments is something that I take seriously--absolutely none of the details are overlooked and it is a true blessing to be able to share these with you. 































No comments :

Post a Comment