Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Growing

What a whirlwind it's been lately. I feel like I've been going going going and have had little time to stop and reflect on what an amazing year it's been so far. I've been so blessed to do so many things by way of a camera and am continually so shocked and amazed by the places it's taken me.

Earlier this year, I announced adding Jennisa to the family. Let me tell you how big she has blessed us.....in addition to taking my overflow when I haven't been able to fit anyone into my schedule, she's been an amazing sounding board, creative junkie, and has come to my rescue more times than I care to count lately. 

We had some photos taken by Jen Lund Photography about a month ago and I'd FINALLY like to share a few of my favorites (see below)

Aside from that, we've been busily editing, meeting new families and trying to create our own memories in the mean time. We've talked so much lately about value and making sure we've given the best experience possible...in doing so, that's meant we've changed some things. My mom has so graciously and wonderfully scheduled and answered emails since April. It's allowed me to get photo sessions edited more quickly and freed up more time to focus on more of the creative side that I felt like I had been missing.

Like many people, even photographers get "stuck" and I've thankfully found my way out of the rut I felt like I had been sitting in for much of the winter. Maybe I shouldn't admit that, but in that giant experience that we like to offer, transparency is key.

Our next adventure (besides our every day lives) is a destination wedding to Aspen in September. We've got a few really great things brewing that we'll be unveiling as the days go on but for now, we just want to say thank you....for choosing us....for allowing us the beautiful opportunity to be a small part of your lives. I say that because we're the investing type...we just had a conversation about how much we LOVE our clients....how much we care about each of you...and how you've all touched us. We are better people because of you, better photographers-yes, but better people because of your families, your hearts, and your celebrations. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for allowing us to grow with you.

xoxo,
J & Oh!






No comments :

Post a Comment