Friday, March 1, 2013

life.

Every once in a while I get to take a break from my every day life and leave for a weekend....I am extremely blessed that I have friends in lots of different places so I will often travel and feel like I'm going home. This weekend is one of those weekends....one of my favorite people had a birthday last week and, in the spirit of friendship and birthdays, I came for the weekend to celebrate. She and her husband (who was working during these photos) just purchased a new home and she took me through it with their beautiful little boy. The following are a collection of my most favorite moments today. I wish you knew how much I love these photos but I hope you see and feel the same things I did. 

life.

crazy beautiful life. 



















First ice cube at the new house ^^^^














No comments :

Post a Comment